It's not easy to give a speech in front of 100 people as an introvert, with your second language. I'm happy that I did it, but even happier about the things I've learned. In this podcast, I'm sharing a few things I've learned from 4 public speeches I did recently:
- Sincere beats seriousity.
- Don't start from scratch.
- Reflection as a habit.
- Preparation is gold, and practice is diamond.
- Team work makes dream work.
- Enjoy the progress. *** Bear Who? Hello, I'm Bear, a UX/UI designer who lives and works in Auckland. I make podcasts and YouTube videos about design, productivity, and tech between my work and family hours. *** You can find me here: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BearTalkVideo Newsletter: https://email.beartalking.com/signup Blog: https://blog.beartalking.com/ Podcast: https://voice.beartalking.com/ Instagram: https://instagram.com/beartalking Twitter: https://twitter.com/bearbig Weibo: https://www.weibo.com/bearbig Website: https://beartalking.com